In the News

New Information Continues to Surface About Las Vegas Shooter

New reports continue to surface regarding the Las Vegas shooter. The most recent one involves an investigation into the possibility that the shooter planned additional attacks, including a car bombing.

On Thursday, a U.S. official confirmed the veracity of the information but indicated that it was preliminary in nature and there was no solid evidence yet. The official spoke  on condition of anonymity.

Earlier in the day, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said that it appeared the shooter had an escape plan and was counting on escaping after the massacre.

Lombardo also said that 1,600 rounds of ammunition was found in the shooter’s car, as well as fertilizer that could be used to make explosives and 50 pounds of Tannerite, which is an explosive substance.

Many theories into the gunman’s motive and whether he acted alone continue to appear on the Internet.

One unsubstantiated theory points to a “fast and furious” type operation in which the gunman was killed to prevent the information from being used against a government agency. However, there are many more theories, as well.

Additionally, a theory that almost immediately was tossed around regarding ISIS’s involvement in the incident continues to hold steadfast, while new information is learned.

© 2017, admin. The Logo and Photos (by Susan Knowles) are protected by U.S. Copyright Laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Susan J. Knowles. Copyright 2014 Susan J. Knowles All Rights Reserved.

Freedom

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: